You need to get your information or idea over quickly and effectively so that you can get the results you are looking for. Here are some tips:
- Present the big idea right up front and then prove the idea with what follows.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words, incorporate them where you can.
- Make your message simple and concise so that it will be remembered.
- Humans evolved telling stories, so tell a short-short relevant story.
- Show confidence, be decisive – this makes you more credible and will make all the difference.
- People make decisions with emotions, appeal to their emotions first and their intellect second.
There is more I could of said but that would of only complicated things!
Image courtesy of sixninepixels at FreeDigitalPhotos.net