Success is about being significant, yet we’ll never be significant if we cannot be happy with who we are. Success is about being happy with who we are and significance comes from our ability to make a difference in the lives of others. However we cannot hope to make any difference in the lives of others when we’re trying to be someone else. Therefore success and significance can only be found by being YOU, the only difference you can make is when you are being uniquely you, not someone who you think you should be.
Use the following questions to discover yourself:
- How old would you act, if you did not know how old you were?
- Who would you speak to if you knew they would not ignore you?
- Where would you work if your only purpose in life was to make a difference in the lives of other?
- Who would you inspire if you knew your words would change their lives forever?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- Where would you go so that you can learn more about you?
- Who would you spend more time with?
The answers to these questions lies within you, you have been given every talent you need to achieve success and be significant in the lives of others. It’s only when we become significant in the lives of others, that we find fulfilment in life.